Monday, March 10, 2008

the next 6 weeks

the first half, its finally going to end.
in 6 weeks 1st year of B-school is over, and it should be time to contemplate... like Socrates did.
in 3 weeks this blog which was started as a project of my HBO class folio will be submitted. and so, what have I written? and does my writing come with lessons learned? or is it but a diary of dates and events? what more could i have done?
what have i learned?
ah... my blog says, a walk in the wild side. but what is wild with taking up B-school?
there's the rub.
did i study b-school to learn? or just to have that diploma for an entry into a better job?
did i study b-school find my inner business acumen? or just to translate my gung-ho tactics into businesslike propaganda?
did i study b-school to become another guy in a black suit with an attache case?

the next 6 weeks will be full of deadlines and projects. sleep will be a luxury but i do hope, that when the smoke clears, things will be pretty calm. and ideas will mold into a core, that will better me.

No comments: