Monday, October 15, 2007

the next wave

i was hoping to get a fresh start on the newly-added mba subjects : financial management 1 (FM1), management costing and productivity (MCP) and operations management (OM) but luck doesn't come my way. after 2 weeks of WACs and the innovation challenge, im suffering from cough and colds... sad to say, most of the quizzes are coming my way this week or next... i was planning to watch & listen to Damodaran's video lectures but it seems i need more time to sleep an recuperate. although my tonsils are alright, it seems to be a bit bigger due to my smoking habits. i would want to stop the smoking habit but it really is a big help when you want to be awake at the wee hours of the morning. it helped a lot when i worked night shift @ siemens and convergys. i do understand that is is costing me healthwise to do that... im not comfortable sounding like a finance geek for now. more rest for me.

No comments: