Sunday, November 30, 2008

the ultimate burger... Ridiculous Challenge

I chanced to drop by A. Venue yesterday for some chow and I found this place Burger Avenue.  They had some pretty heavy quarter pounders grilled to perfection there and so i ordered a cheeseburger.  Then I played around with my little kid and then I saw these pics on the wall.  It said 'the 'ridiculous challenge.'  Whooa!  This is the place!  They sell this triple decker of a burger which you have to finish in 5 minutes else you have to pay 255PHP.

If only I knew before my order was taken... I'll come back next Saturday.  Their burgers are ok.  Juicier than other fastfood shops, even Burger King.  The place is quite small though.  There's quite a number of successful challengers with their pics on the wall... but then there are more failures with their pics pasted in 2/3 albums.

No comments: