Friday, February 8, 2008

2 weeks notice

my walkabout just flew away!
in 2 weeks we will be having our first B-school break for this year. and in 2 weeks i'm supposed to lead a team to scale Mt. Banahaw-- considered a holy mountain where mystics, cultists and mountain hikers frequently scale to meditate and commune with nature. Alas, I guess I didn't do my homework that early. Mt. Banahaw is closed to the public up to next year. Apparently they closed it because a lot of visitors were polluting the area. And so with 2 weeks notice, I am left without any walkabout.
B-school has been uneventful except for deadlines. It seems our WAC adventures have stopped. It seems that unofficially we only have 12 WAC cases instead of the planned 16. I actually love the challenge posed by WAC, but then again there is too little time left for the weekend to de-stress so we may start fresh the next week. The past few weeks has been like a train ride to wherever. So many stuff to read. Wednesdays feel like Mondays and Fridays like Sundays.
And so back to my Walkabout. I'm not looking forward to doing a Ballroom Dancing Workshop. For me its too boring. But I may be looking at it from a different viewpoint. We'll see...

No comments: