Friday, December 14, 2007

walkabout + xmas break

it's my first day for the christmas break and it seems rather lonely than happy. i spent most of the day sleeping and planning what to do for the next three weeks. my main problem now is looking into what my Walkabout would be. it is a requirement for my HBO course and i'm at a loss on the possible projects to take. there are a lot of possible projects to make just for the sake of passing. i'm looking for something that is new to me, something challenging -- perhaps out of this world.
i'm looking forward to going home this xmas. i havent spent much time in the province (live a week) in 4 years. although im not looking forward to our high school reunion. most of my friend aren't gonna be there anyways. plus i'm gonna need to review finance if i plan to pass the next 12 months of b-school. i do hope i can go on a land trip going home, from manila to mindoro to cebu then to iligan. i can go through a roll-on roll-off barge then go around in buses and boats.

No comments: