Sunday, December 2, 2007

after 4 months

i just realized that it's december already. 2 more weeks to go before xmas break. and the last 4 months of B-school was ended by another failed mutiny by the Magdalo Faction of the Philippines. It seems this group is keen on taking over hotels. :D it was a bit shaky for an afternoon that was scheduled for another WAC. i was napping when my room mate stormed the room saying that everyone was to be evacuated. luckily, the issue was resolved within 2 hours. but i went out anyway to my friend Tony's place. the confusion in Makati was too crazy for me. I ended up watching the most recent Heroes movies.
im coping with my finance well. though i might not be able to pass, i guess i learned a lot compared to previously. (a.k.a. i can not make educated financial B.S.)

No comments: